The circular issued by the Ministry of the Interior includes new measures and regulations in the context of the need to limit the spread of the coronavirus for the functioning of the public sector, public bodies and local authorities with category A ‘and B’.
The circular provides the following :
• Redefinition of high-risk groups following the recent recommendations of the competent Committee for the protection of public health against the COVID-19 .
• Instructions for granting special leave for high risk groups.
• Alternative facilities for parents working with children who are themselves the subject of cases in which the Special Committee of the Ministry of Health has recommended long-term abstention from school and use of e-learning.
• Ability to provide remote work by employees, only if it is consistent with the nature of their tasks, on the basis of the spatial planning of organizations.
Especially for the Attica Region until 4-10-20:
• Ability to provide remote work by employees, only if it is in line with the nature of their tasks, up to 40% of the total number of actual and incoming employees in each organization
• Equal distribution of staff within three hours of arrival and departure of public service employees in the Attica Region (7: 00-15: 00, 8: 00-16: 00 and 9: 00-17: 00)
• The service of the public in the public services is done only in case of emergency, by prior appointment and can be carried out until 4:00 pm for all the services expiring until 3:00 pm according to the generally applicable provisions.
• In all types of workplaces, the use of a non-medical protective mask is mandatory.