The Ministry of Migration and Asylum enriches its digital portal with new services (applications.migration.gov.gr). As of tomorrow, Tuesday 20.10.2020, asylum seekers have the possibility to make an appointment electronically. It is specified that the asylum service will henceforth be at the service of the public exclusively by electronic appointment.
The following actions are already carried out exclusively by appointment:
• Pre-scheduled interviews
• Pre-programmed registrations
• Presentation of supporting documents related to a family reunification case (Dublin cases)
Exceptionally, an appeal can be filed without an appointment, only because of pressing deadlines.
The other services processed electronically, from June 2020, without the need for personal presence, are:
• Change of contact details
• Change of identification information,
• Request for postponement / acceleration of the interview,
• Certificate of asylum request status,
• Certificate of file separation,
• Certificate of submission of documents,
• Certificate of issue of copies
• Application-Request for legal aid
• Find the PAAYPA number
Also, for the decongestion of services, the validity of the cards of applicants for international protection (triptych) has been extended from November 2, 2020 to January 14, 2021, according to the last digit of their file number.