Like every weekend, today, Sunday, the cases of coronavirus in our country have decreased very significantly. However, patients treated with intubation in intensive care and deaths have increased. EODY has announced 229 new cases of the coronavirus in the country, 31 of which are associated with known epidemics and 28 were detected following checks at the country’s gateways. The total number of cases is 19,842, of which 55.8% are men. 3,049 (15.4%) are considered to be related to trips from abroad and 8,083 (40.7%) are related to an already known case
At the same time, 82 of our fellow citizens are being treated by intubation. Their median age is 69 years. 25 (30.5%) are women and the rest are men. 81.7% of intubated patients have an underlying disease or are 70 years of age or older. 223 patients were discharged from the ICU.
Finally, we have 4 other registered deaths and 409 deaths in total in the country. 153 (37.4%) women and the rest of men. The median age of our deceased fellow citizens was 78 years and 96.3% had an underlying disease and / or 70 years and over.
More in detail:
– 28 cases during checks carried out on entry into the country
– 1 imported case came voluntarily for control
– 97 cases in the Attica region, of which 12 are associated with known outbreaks
• 9 cases in P.E. Thessaloniki
• 1 case in P.E. Etoloakarnania
• 2 cases in P.E. D’Arcadia
• 6 cases in P.E. D’Achaia
• 1 case in P.E. Drama
• 1 case in the prefecture of Evia
• 9 cases in P.E. Ioannina
• 1 case in Kavala prefecture
• 6 cases in Karditsa prefecture, 2 of which are associated with a known confluence
• 1 case in Kea Kythnos prefecture
• 2 cases in P.E. Corfu
• 5 cases in P.E. Kozani
• 5 cases in P.E. Corinth, 4 of which are associated with known confluences
• 6 cases in P.E. De Larissa
• 2 cases in P.E. Mytilene, associated with a known confluence
• 8 cases in P.E. Pella, 6 of which are associated with a known confluence
• 1 case in Préveza prefecture
• 2 cases in P.E. Rodopi
• 5 cases in P.E. Samos, including 2 linked by a known confluence
• 11 cases in P.E. Trikala, of which 3 are connected by a known confluence
• 2 cases in P.E. Fthiotida
• 1 case in P.E. Florina
• 1 case in P.E. Chios
14 cases are under investigation.
Note:Attica has less than 100 cases.